Perspecta Display 1.9
No-Goggles Spatial 3-D for the Workgroup
* As Seen in the Autopsy Lab of the Hit TV Series CSI:NY *
The Perspecta Display is the cornerstone of the Perspecta Spatial 3-D System:
Spatial 3-D. Floating, hologram-like, interactive imagery.
Full parallax. 360-degree field of view, 10” / 25 cm diameter images.
Autostereoscopic. No goggles – and many simultaneous users.
Plug and play. Drops right in to most OpenGL-based applications.
||Courtesy Rush University Medical Center
||Oil and Gas Visualization
Click here to request more information
or a demo.
The Perspecta Spatial 3-D System v1.9 Includes:
- Perspecta Spatial 3D Display 1.9
- Perspecta Spatial Visualization Environment and Core Rendering Software
- Drivers based on OpenGL® API: Provides interactive compatibility with many supported 3D applications
- Limited time: High-peformance graphics workstation running Microsoft® Windows® XP
- Limited time: TGS / Mercury Computer Systems 3Space Assistant VRML viewer
Key Technical Features
- Image Size: 10” (25 cm)-diameter Spatial 3-D imagery
- Field of View: 360º horizontal, 270º vertical
- Resolution: 198 slices (~1 slice / degree), 768 x 768 pixels / slice
- Full Color, now with 2-D and 3-D OpenGL texture-mapping support
- Dimensions: 48” high x 31” wide x 22.25” deep
- Completely new embedded graphics engine:
- NVIDIA GPU
- 2.2 GHz 64-bit AMD Athlon CPU
- Connectivity: Dual Gigabit Ethernet Inputs (2 x RJ45)
Host PC Requirements:
- Limited time: Perspecta includes PC-compatible Host PC with GigE card and all system software
- 3-D Pointer Overlay
- Support of second Ethernet port
- Ability to merge geometric and volumetric data
Request more information.
This device has not yet been authorized as required by the rules
of the Federal Communication Commission. This device is not, and
may not be, offered for sale or lease, or sold or leased, until
authorization is obtained, unless manufactured for export or for
use by the U.S. government or its agencies.